Friday, August 7, 2009

starting thisss again

This blog will be started up by me, Slappy Stinker, again in an attempt to do something productive with my time and to make you fuckers be informed and laugh as well. What you will get from this blog is nothing that you wouldn't from the evening news or smoking marijuana, but now you don't have to watch or smoke anything that is not on THIS blog. I'm your new drug, and I'm addicting as hell. This blog will also contain personal commentary on several different issues, because I want it to. Whether it's proposition 8 or mall dress codes, you ask I tell. Did someone say that they wanted advice? That's what I thought. This is now an advice blog. We will also be covering music because I'm good at that too. So I guess it's official, this blog is an everything blog. An array of primary issues, or "colors." What do you get when you mix all of the primary colors together? You get black, which happens to be my last name. Are you getting this yet? Of course not, but you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment