Friday, August 7, 2009

slappy stinker billy mays quickie


SO, Billy Mays had cocaine in his system when he died. That sux majorlyz. People are sad. I am sad, Billy mays sold me things I didn't even buy. THAT'S HOW GOOD HE WAS! If I was taking the Pepsi challenge, Billy Mays could have convinced me I was drinking root beer. I hate to say this, and I would hate to make any assumptions, but taking into account that Billy's on set energy was comparable to an enthusiastic cruise ship activities director on speed, I would dare to say this wasn't the first time that Billy done did a little coke. It is sad anytime someone's death may have been directly attributed to drugs, especially when this person seemed "drug free" and had a family, but then again can it really be a surprise? Billy Mays wasn't an "A list" celebrity, but people knew him for his energy and ability to sell Oxi Clean to a homeless guy. Could it be that he was getting old and cocaine helped him to be the Billy Mays that you knew and loved? Did he feel pressure from the public to keep going and going and going? Was that why he did the cocaine? Did Billy Mays die because YOU wanted an entertaining infomercial?! I mean these thingz sound ridic, but maybe. Right? I mean any time you're in the public eye, and have this kind of pressure, drugs may seem to be the quick fix to your energy problems or something that you can't live without. Again, I don't know why or under what circumstances Billy Mays did cocaine ALL OF THIS IS ASSUMPTION, but I'm sorry Billy Mays if I was pressuring you. I really am. I stay up too late, and watching your infomercials knowing you aren't around anymore won't be an easy task. Fuck Vince from ShamWow. I bet he's doing coke too. But he's an ass wipe who would probably doing coke anyways.




R.I.P.-Billy Mays


"Billy the Kid" T-Shirts coming soon! (maybz)

No comments:

Post a Comment