Sunday, August 9, 2009

indie gurlz love zooey deschanel


So like, what the fuck. I may be hearing things, or maybe even assuming things, but a very strange phenomenon has hit the indie kid population. Now, I wouldn't even be bringing this up if I haven't heard so many girls talk about this within the past few days, but from what I have gathered the news is very alarming. Zooey Deschanel is taking over the fragile hearts of the vintage dress wearing, thick brimmed non-prescription glasses sporting, indie girl population. With her charming city girl next door looks, engagement to Ben Gibbard of Death Cab for Cutie, and appearances in cute movies that like totes make you think about life and love and stuff, Zooey Deschanel is making indie girls everywhere want to be her more than ever. Now it's easy for an actress like Zooey to attract boys, I mean she is a total babe, but Zooey is taking her charm to the next level by making self-conscious, confused indie girls everywhere fall in love with her, along with all of the other indie shit indie girls fall in love with everyday. Since the release of her new film, 500 days of Summer, I have heard way too much about Zooey Deschanel. I never want to hear the term "girl crush" ever again. I am afraid, my friends, that Zooey is doing this all on purpose. I have no doubt in my mind that a complete indie girl brain wash is iminent, and that sooner rather than later Zooey Deschanel will be turning all of these girls into ZOBOTZ!!!

I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment